The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Introduction - Background information about employment testing and selection, and legal standards under Title VII, the ADA and the ADEA.
- Richard Tonowski - EEOC Office of General Counsel
- Carol Miaskoff - EEOC Office of Legal Counsel
Panel One: The Personal Impact of Employment Testing: EEOC Litigation and Charging Parties
- EEOC v. Dial Corp.
- Jean Kamp- Chicago District Office
- Paula Liles - Charging Party
- EEOC v. Ford Motor Co. and United Automobile Workers of America
- Jeffrey Stern- Cleveland Field Office
- James Robinson- Charging Party
Panel Two: Stakeholder Perspectives on Employment Testing
- Ken Willner: Partner at Paul Hastings in Washington, DC
- Cyrus Mehri: Founding partner of Mehri & Skalet in Washington, DC
- Rae T. Vann: General Counsel at the Equal Employment Advisory Council
- Adam T. Klein: Partner at Outten & Golden, New York City
- Shereen Arent: Managing Director of Legal Advocacy at the American Diabetes Association
- Lawrence Ashe: Partner at Ashe, Rafuse & Hill in Atlanta, GA
- Fred Alvarez: Partner at Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati in Palo Alto, CA.
Panel Three: Expert Perspectives on Employment Testing
- James L. Outtz, Ph.D.: Fellow of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology; Committee for the American Psychological Association.
- Kathleen K. Lundquist, Ph.D: APT, Inc.
This page was last modified on June 15, 2007.
Return to Home Page