- First Time Filer (FTF): if you are uncertain whether or not your company must file the EEO-1, refer to the "Who Must File" or "FAQ" links under the "About the EEO-1 Survey" heading.
- FTFs: Once you verify that your company must file, register your company by clicking the "First Time Filers" link and follow the online instructions. Then to get started, read through our "How to File" page and the Instruction
Booklet. There is a sample form available with the Instruction Booklet as well. Our FAQs are also a good source of information for you.
- For both returning filers and FTFs, do not forget to certify your report once you have entered your company's employment information.
- Once you have submitted and certified your report, please remember to print or save a PDF copy for your company's records.
- Returning filers: please be aware that for security reasons, passwords have been reset since the 2012 filing period. Please check your notification letter for your new password.
The preferred method for completing the EEO-1 report is the web-based online filing system. Data is transferred over the Internet using encryption, assuring your company's privacy. Online filing requires you to log into your
company's database with a Login ID and Password, contained in the annual Notification Letter. All companies that filed the EEO-1 report for the 2012 reporting period should receive the 2013 EEO-1 notification letter by mail
no later than the end of July 2013.
We are using the 2012 NAICS Codes and have provided a crosswalk between the 2007 and 2012 codes. Please refer to "2012 NAICS codes and descriptions" under the heading "Additional Documentation" and click the "Excel" link.
If your company would like the EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee to provide training on the EEO-1 survey, please contact the EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee at 1-866-286-6440 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Training
CONTACT THE SURVEY TEAM
- If you cannot locate your Login ID and/or Password, contact the EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee at email@example.com
- If you experienced a merger/acquisition since last year, email firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to completing your
- If your company experienced a spin-off and a portion of your company became a separate entity since last year's survey, email email@example.com prior to completing your EEO-1 report.
- If you receive a warning message while attempting to file your company's report, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Surveys Division of the
Further questions may be addressed to:
EEOC - Surveys Division
131 M Street, NE - Room 4SW22G
Washington, D.C. 20507
Phone: 1-877-392-4647 or 1-866-286-6440
** If your company would like training on the EEO-1 survey, please contact the EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee at 1-866-286-6440 (toll-free) or email email@example.com Subject: Training
The EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee would like your feedback. If you have suggestions or comments regarding the EEO-1 Survey please send an email to: E1.Suggestionbox@eeoc.gov.